St. Peter’s walkers will hike Seal Bay if weather cooperates. It’s a great hike when it’s wet with a lot of protection. Meet at Seal Bay parking off Bates Rd at 1:30. See you there.
These are the protocols we have to follow:
1. Participants should administer their own wellness check and stay
home if feeling unwell.
2. Getting to hike sites is your responsibility.
3. Physical distancing must be maintained.
4. All participants must sign in with contact information.
5. Touching between participants is not permitted.
6. Participants must cover coughs or sneezes.
7. Participants must bring their own beverages and snack. There
must be no sharing of food or beverages.