THIS MINISTRY IS ON HOLD DURING THE COVID-19 CRISIS
St. Peter's has a lending library, housed in the church hall.
Please look over our collection of books when you're there!
During 2017 we added:
- 28 adult non-fiction titles
- 6 adult fiction*** 4 DVDs
- 11 children’s titles.
Many of these titles were donated by parishioners while others were purchased through the library budget. While we welcome donations, please remember that we cannot use every donation. What we don’t use will be passed on to others.
There are currently many books and DVDs in parishioners’ homes. Some have been out for a long time. IF YOU DON’T RETURN YOUR BOOK, NO ONE ELSE GETS TO READ IT!!
Watch for these NEW additions— ·
- To Be Where You Are. Jan Karon. (Mitford #14) [KAR] This latest novel in the Father Tim stories follows the 3 generations of Kavanaughs. ·
- Cloud Walker and Orca Chief. Roy Vickers. [J] 398.2 VIC. Two legends from the Tshimshian people. ·
- The Day the Revolution Began: Reconsidering the Meaning of Jesus’ Crucifixion. N.T. Wright. [232.96 WRI]
- Answering Jihad: A Better Way Forward. Nabeel Quereshi. [297.7 QUR] What really is jihad? What should our response be?
Leslie Lindsay, Librarian