Small group fellowships and bible studies are an important part of St. Peter's.
There a number of fellowship groups, study and discussion groups, and home church groups that meet regularly (except during July and August). Some of these meet in homes on various weeknights, others are in the church hall.
Please call Rev. Gordon Strain at 250-890-9037 if you would like assistance in joining a small group.
- Men's Bible Study - Ellis Hall on Mondays at 10:30.
- Tuesday Morning Bible Study - Ellis Hall (the back hall) Tuesdays at 09:30. Contact Gordon Strain (250-890-9037).
- Thursday Men's Breakfast at the Early Bird Cafe, 307 Fourth Street, Courtenay at 08:00. All are welcome
- Henning Fellowship - Thursdays evenings at 19:30. Contact Gordon Strain (250 890-9037).
- Thursday evening Pastorate - Thursdays at 17:45, in the Parish Halls. All are welcome! Contact Tony & Rachel Reynolds (250-334-1932).
- Monthly Men's Breakfast; last Saturday of each month, Corker Hall. 08:00. All are welcome!