In-person Bible study groups are on hold. For more information, see the calendar for information and/or click on the links below to contact the people coordinating that group.
Small group fellowships and bible studies are an important part of St. Peter's.
There a number of fellowship groups, study and discussion groups that meet on zoom.
You don't need a computer to join on zoom -- please call the office for details.
[Home church groups that used to meet regularly have been postponed due to Covid-19]
- [on hold] Men's Bible Study - Corker Hall (the big hall) on Mondays at 10:30.
- Sunday morning Zoom church fellowship and community worship -use the contact form
- Tuesday morning Bible Study - Corker Hall (the big hall) Tuesdays at 10:45 a.m.
- [on hold] [Thursday Men's Breakfast at the Early Bird Cafe, 307 Fourth Street, Courtenay at 08:00. All are welcome -postponed until further notice due to Covid-19]
- Thursday evening Pastorate - Thursdays at 7pm, in the Parish Halls. All are welcome! [meeting by zoom only due to Covid-19]
- [on hold] Monthly Men's Breakfast; last Saturday of each month, Corker Hall. 08:00. All are welcome!- [postponed until further notice due to Covid-19]