Small group fellowships and bible studies are an important part of St. Peter's.
There a number of fellowship groups, study and discussion groups, and home church groups that meet regularly (except during July and August). Some of these meet in homes on various weeknights, others are in the church hall.
- Men's Bible Study - Ellis Hall on Mondays at 10:30. Contact Ed Dawson (250 339-2593
- Tuesday Morning Women's Bible Study - Ellis Hall (the back Hall) Tuesdays at 10:45 a.m. Contact Mickey Girard (250 941-2439)
- Thursday Men's Breakfast at the Early Bird Cafe, 307 Fourth Street, Courtenay at 08:00. All are welcome
- Thursday evening Pastorate - Thursdays at 17:45, in the Parish Halls. All are welcome! Contact Tony & Rachel Reynolds (250-334-1932).
- Monthly Men's Breakfast; last Saturday of each month, Corker Hall. 08:00. All are welcome!