St. Peter's Anglican Church, Comox is a registered charity.
Your prayers and financial support are an expression of our love for God, the church and others and are vital to our success. There are many ways in which you can partner with us - at home, in church, with friends, by joining us in prayer, making a regular donation or even with a bequest in your Will. We are most grateful for any financial support you can provide! Thank you!
"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:21
There are many ways you can donate to the work of the parish:
- By e-transfer through your online banking app to [email protected]
- By giving online through our Tithe.ly webpage. This is easy and secure.
- By giving online through our CanadaHelps webpage. This is easy and secure.
- By cheque or money order: Please make it payable to "St Peter's Anglican Church", and mail it to St Peter's Anglican Church, 218 Church Street, Comox, BC, V9M 2G3, Canada.
- Pre-authorized giving: Please consider donating a set amount from your bank account each month. You can make a regular automated donation by completing a Pre-Authorized Debit Form, and returning it to the address directly above. For more information about PAD click here.
- Leave A legacy in your Will: Generous people have left us extraordinary gifts in their bequests, to ensure our work will continue into the future. You may include instructions to use your bequest for a particular area of our work, or for projects at our discretion. We would be delighted to discuss with you how leaving a legacy to St Peter's Anglican Church can make an impact in realizing our vision. Please contact our office at 250-339-2925 or send an email to [email protected]
With your help and with the grace of God, we will continue to reach out
to those in greatest need of our support, in the unending love of Jesus Christ.
Your gift to St Peter's Anglican Church is a great way to support our ministry.
ST. PETER'S and ST. PETER'S REFUGEE FUND are two different accounts and must be addressed separately. We cannot receive one cheque for both. You can still use your same numbered envelopes, but to help us separate in our initial counting place an “R” in front of your envelope number that is going to the Refugee Fund.