What are the worship services like?
We have three different service formats and four weekly services which we invite you to attend.
Saturdays except in August
- The 5:40 Express! at 5:40 pm
- Contemporary worship for all ages
- Plan to stay for a light shared meal & fellowship afterwards.
- 8:00 Holy Eucharist, traditional Book of Common Prayer liturgy
- 10:00 Holy Eucharist, contemporary liturgy
- 10:30 Holy Eucharist, traditional Book of Common Prayer liturgy
What about my kids?
- Sunday School & Nursery are provided at the 10 am service.
Where do I park?
- Street parking on Church St.
What do I wear?
- However you are comfortable.
How can I get connected?
- Refreshments and fellowship is available following all weekend services.
- Men's Bible Study - Ellis Hall on Mondays at 10:30. Contact Ed Dawson (250 339-2593)
- Tuesday Morning Women's Bible Study - Ellis Hall (the back Hall) Tuesdays at 10:45 a.m. Contact Mickey Girard (250 941-2439)
- Thursday Men's Breakfast at the Early Bird Cafe, 307 Fourth Street, Courtenay at 08:00. All are welcome
- Thursday evening Pastorate - Thursdays at 17:45, in the Parish Halls. All are welcome! Contact Tony & Rachel Reynolds (250-334-1932).
- Monthly Men's Breakfast; last Saturday of each month, Corker Hall. 08:00. All are welcome!