How can I get started?
There are many ways that you can get to know us at St Peter's!
- contact our youth rep, rector, a member of council, or the administrative assistant
- check out our facebook page
- join our worship services on youtube
- join a worship service in person!
- explore this website
- chat with volunteers at the Blessings Boutique
- get involved in worship
- explore volunteer opportunities
- see our calendar for descriptions and contact information for various groups:
- Bible study groups (men's and women's)
- Walking group
What about my kids?
How do I get there?
- We are in central Comox at the bottom of Church Street across from the bakery
- There is parking on Church St. and one disabled spot right outside the church.
- We also have limited parking in the Church parking lot by the house.
- We are an accessible facility, with ramps on both buildings.
- We have a bike rack.
- Bus route info - use route #3 or #4
- Need a ride? Want to offer a ride? Please contact the office.
What do I wear?
- Whatever you are comfortable in!
For more information please contact our helpful administrative assistant using the form below