Dear St. Peters Walkers,
We went for our first walk on Sunday to Seal Bay and had a
wonderful time walking with a group of 9.
These are the protocols we have to follow:
1. Participants should administer their own wellness check and stay
home if feeling unwell.
2. Getting to hike sites is your responsibility.
3. Physical distancing must be maintained.
4. All participants must sign in with contact information.
5. Touching between participants is not permitted.
6. Participants must cover coughs or sneezes.
7. Participants must bring their own beverages and snack. There
must be no sharing of food or beverages.
This Sunday, August 30 we will once again meet for a walk. We will
be walking the Brooklyn Creek walk to Goose Spit and will meet in
front of Gaglardi Christian School on Noel St at 1:00 pm. The
entrance to the walk is just before the school. Please respond to me,
Mickey Girard at [email protected] or call 250-941-2439,
or contact the church office. Let me know if you are interested.
Blessings, Mickey Girard